You protect your noggin.
It’s time to protect your skin too.
Our brims fit almost any helmet and hold on tight! Rated up to 56 km/h
As Seen In:
Shop Our Best-Sellers
Shop our best selling protection at Sun Brims. Enjoy free shipping on orders over $200.
Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 231 reviews
If you have a question or a problem, please contact us and we will do our best to quickly answer your question or solve your problem!
Very happy with the fluro classic brim. I cycle 22 km a day on the coastal pathway on the Sunshine Coast
through bush sections and people can see me a long way off. So far it has stayed on in strong wind. A number of people have commented that its a good idea. Some people say how bright it is.
Hardly even noticed it when riding, except I didn't have sun on my face, neck or ears. It sat perfectly in place even going down hills reaching speeds of 60km per hour at one stage.
I have purchased the sporty model as I have found the larger brim a little big in windy conditions. Both provide great shade, very well made and much appreciated.
Exactly what I was looking for when I ride my recumbent , 100 % happy
So far I am very please with this purchase. Hopefully it doesn't let me down on a windy day.
Really great product. Purchased on for my wife last year, it was so good I purchased one of these for myself.
I want to know more
Very happy with our hats. We have had them before. Once through WCI club and another through Cancer Foundation Shop. The 2 we got this time are even a better design. Thanks again for the prompt delivery. Thankyou Dawn and Lawrie
Second time Ive tried one. I bought one for my wife and gave it a whirl and was impressed. I like it very much for normal days riding. Adjust your helmet strap firmly on a windy day as your head can be buffeted around a bit. Keeps the sun off better than the legionnaire cap I was wearing under my helmet, cooler too. No trouble with ridding into the wind that I found, I'm not a racer but a tourer. The Sun Brim will be my go to kit for sunny days on every ride.
Seriously doubted that this would stay on but gave it a 200km test ride touring in strong head, cross and tail winds over a few days and its amazing! Firmly stays in place, great sun protection and I reckon it looks pretty good too 😊
Used this for a cycling trip - it was great!
Great investment.. love it! 😊
Love it - very good
Helmet Brim Equest Petite
Find a Retail Store Near you:
We have stores in most major cities. Check them out:
- Everybody e-Bikes Pop up Shop is at 53 Wesley St Lutwyche 4030 (07) 3205 8859 https://everybodyebikes.com.au/
- Electric Bikes Brisbane, 26 Douglas St. Milton Qld 4064 http://electricbikesbrisbane.c…
- Out There Cycling, ph 0466 306 371. 63 Cressbrook Street,Toogoolawah, Qld, 4313. https://www.outtherecycling.com.au/
- Bikeline Toowoomba, 13 Railway St, Toowoomba City QLD 4350 (07) 4638 2242 https://www.bikeline.com.au/
- BNG Sports, Shop 1 Hyde Park Centre, 36-48 Kings Road,HYDE PARK QLD 4812 ph (07)4772 2929 http://bngsports.com.au/
Edwards Saddlery. 152 Taylor St. Newtown. Toowoomba Qld 4350 https://edwardssaddleworld.com.au/
Gympie Saddleworld. Shop 1. 107 River Rd. ( Bruce Hwy) Gympie Qld 4570 https://gympiesaddleworld.com.au/
Sandale Cycles – 15 Glenview Rd, Glenview. Qld 4553 (07- 5494 5144) https://sandalesaddlery.com.au/
NEW SOUTH WALES:
Sunrise Cycles, 3 Hogan Street Ballina NSW 2478. Ph. 02- 66862866 http://sunrisecycles.com.au/
Ashbree Saddlery. Unit 18. 9-12 Lambridge Pl. Penrith NSW 2750. Ph, 02 – 4730 1010 https://www.ashbree.com.au/
Dixon Smith Equestrian. [email protected] http://dixonsmith.com.au/
Melo Velo – 66 Victoria St, Bunbury 6230. Ph.08- 9721-6438 http://melovelo.com.au
Impulse Cycles – 79 Lockyer Avenue, Albany WA 6330 (ph 08- 9842 1387) https://www.impulsecycles.com.au/
Barossa Bike Hire -5 South Terrace, Nuriootpa SA 5355
We Care About Your Skin
Learn easy and effective ways to keep your skin safe from UV rays.
- PRO Tech InstallInstallation The PRO Tech is designed to work with helmets that either have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet to nest…
- Rezzo Model InstallationInstallation The Rezzo is designed to work with helmets that either have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet to nest the…
- Equestrian Model InstallationInstallation The Equestrian Model is designed to work with both equestrian helmets that have a built-in visor and helmets with no visor or a removable visor. Endurance…
- Cycling Model InstallationInstallation The Cycling model is designed to work with both traditional bicycle helmets that have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet…