Da Brim Cycling Helmet Brim
Da Brim Cycling Helmet Brim
The Da Brim Cycling Helmet Brim is designed for maximal UPF50+ sun protection coverage. The brim provides a broad 360° sun protection. Use our helmet visor with virtually any bicycle helmet to increase your enjoyment of a ride in the cool comfort of shade.
The Cycling Brim is designed to work with both traditional bicycle helmets that have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet to nest the Da Brim’s attachment strap and with more rounded helmets.
Medium Colours - Grey, Black, Fluro Yellow, White, Tan, Pastel Ribbons & Ocean
Large Colours - Grey, Fluro Yellow, White, Red & Blue
Large size is 1cm wider around brim than Medium size.
How to install video:
- Requires no modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Adjustable front visor angle to see forward while in a head-down riding position
- The front strap keeps the brim from coming down and impairing vision
- Rear brim height adjustment for use with backpacks and mirrors
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 5 oz.)
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most helmets 26- 32″ in outer circumference where the Da Brim will sit
- Pictured on a helmet. Helmet not included. (Note: chin strap is helmet’s).
For RECUMBENT RIDING add the Front Stabiliser to the cart. The Front Stabiliser allows a user to bend the front of the brim more forward for better shade and prevents the front visor from flipping back while in a laid back head position, and is for use with our full brim cycling models.
I spend about an hour a day commuting on my bike so I've tried a lot of ways to keep the sun off me, and they've either not worked very well or felt smothering and annoying to deal with. This brim has been by far the best product I've tried. It's effective and doesn't get in the way. The instructions say it's only rated for a combined wind speed of up to 25 kph but I've gone well over that with no issues. The steep price put me off for a long time but I guess I've used it enough now that it's worth it. A weird side effect of purchasing this brim is that people keep stopping me in the street and asking where I bought it, so I guess I'm a brand ambassador now? Where's my commission?? 🤣
Prompt delivery and quality product. Easy to fit on.
Yes,I like it.
Seems to withstand the wind which I thought would be a problem.
Give it a favourable rating.
I have been using Da Brim for several years and have been so impressed with its performance that I have bought another for my partner and four more for my son, his wife and my two grandchildren.
Absolutely. Being sun-safe is extremely important to me and my Da Brim Cycling Helmet Brim is a major component in my protection. I have all the shade I need that any concern regarding sun on my face and neck is completely resolved.
So much brim that you might consider a few solar oanels that I might charge my e bike while I ride 😆