The Treadley Helmet Hat is designed to work with helmets that either have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet.
- Remove the helmet peak (if your style has one). Most easily pop out.
- Place the inside helmet peak seam on the front edge of your helmet and pull the hat over to cover. TOP TIP: Fit the hat on the helmet with the hat and helmet turned upside and held against you. This position provides better leverage and helps stop the hat from slipping.
- Adjust the hat across the helmet and on all sides
- Ensure the back flap is fully pulled down, it can get caught
- If your style has strap catches, fit these onto the helmet straps.
- Pull the elastic and toggle to ensure a secure fit.
- Grab your bike and have fun!