You protect your noggin.
It’s time to protect your skin too.
Our brims fit almost any helmet and hold on tight! Rated up to 56 km/h
As Seen In:
Shop Our Best-Sellers
Shop our best selling protection at Sun Brims. Enjoy free shipping on orders over $200.
Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 236 reviews
If you have a question or a problem, please contact us and we will do our best to quickly answer your question or solve your problem!
Fitted to the right helmet this is Great. Have hit 70kph and stays on .Just make sure there is an air gap at the helmet /Light and strong easy to pack.
Met expectations regarding getting some decent sun protection while riding my bike with bike safety helmet. Quality of helmet brim is really good and fitting to helmet was quite easy and is very secure.
Helmet Brim Equest Endurance
Very happy with the fluro classic brim. I cycle 22 km a day on the coastal pathway on the Sunshine Coast
through bush sections and people can see me a long way off. So far it has stayed on in strong wind. A number of people have commented that its a good idea. Some people say how bright it is.
Hardly even noticed it when riding, except I didn't have sun on my face, neck or ears. It sat perfectly in place even going down hills reaching speeds of 60km per hour at one stage.
I have purchased the sporty model as I have found the larger brim a little big in windy conditions. Both provide great shade, very well made and much appreciated.
Exactly what I was looking for when I ride my recumbent , 100 % happy
So far I am very please with this purchase. Hopefully it doesn't let me down on a windy day.
Really great product. Purchased on for my wife last year, it was so good I purchased one of these for myself.
I want to know more
Very happy with our hats. We have had them before. Once through WCI club and another through Cancer Foundation Shop. The 2 we got this time are even a better design. Thanks again for the prompt delivery. Thankyou Dawn and Lawrie
Second time Ive tried one. I bought one for my wife and gave it a whirl and was impressed. I like it very much for normal days riding. Adjust your helmet strap firmly on a windy day as your head can be buffeted around a bit. Keeps the sun off better than the legionnaire cap I was wearing under my helmet, cooler too. No trouble with ridding into the wind that I found, I'm not a racer but a tourer. The Sun Brim will be my go to kit for sunny days on every ride.
Seriously doubted that this would stay on but gave it a 200km test ride touring in strong head, cross and tail winds over a few days and its amazing! Firmly stays in place, great sun protection and I reckon it looks pretty good too 😊
Used this for a cycling trip - it was great!
Great investment.. love it! 😊
Find a Retail Store Near you:
We have stores in most major cities. Check them out:
- Everybody e-Bikes Pop up Shop is at 53 Wesley St Lutwyche 4030 (07) 3205 8859 https://everybodyebikes.com.au/
- Electric Bikes Brisbane, 26 Douglas St. Milton Qld 4064 ph 07 2102 9775 http://electricbikesbrisbane.c…
- Out There Cycling, ph 0466 306 371. 63 Cressbrook Street,Toogoolawah, Qld, 4313. https://www.outtherecycling.com.au/
- Bikeline Toowoomba, 13 Railway St, Toowoomba City QLD 4350 (07) 4638 2242 https://bikeline.com.au/
- BNG Sports, Shop 1 Hyde Park Centre, 36-48 Kings Road,HYDE PARK QLD 4812 ph (07)4772 2929 http://bngsports.com.au/
Edwards Saddlery. 152 Taylor St. Newtown. Toowoomba Qld 4350 https://edwardssaddleworld.com.au/
Gympie Saddleworld. Shop 1. 107 River Rd. ( Bruce Hwy) Gympie Qld 4570 https://gympiesaddleworld.com.au/
Sandale Cycles – 15 Glenview Rd, Glenview. Qld 4553 (07- 5494 5144) https://sandalesaddlery.com.au/
NEW SOUTH WALES:
Sunrise Cycles, 3 Hogan Street Ballina NSW 2478. Ph. 02- 66862866 http://sunrisecycles.com.au/
Ashbree Saddlery. Unit 18. 9-12 Lambridge Pl. Penrith NSW 2750. Ph, 02 – 4730 1010 https://www.ashbree.com.au/
Dixon Smith Equestrian. [email protected] http://dixonsmith.com.au/
Melo Velo – 66 Victoria St, Bunbury 6230. Ph.08- 9721-6438 http://melovelo.com.au
Impulse Cycles – 79 Lockyer Avenue, Albany WA 6330 (ph 08- 9842 1387) https://www.impulsecycles.com.au/
Barossa Bike Hire -5 South Terrace, Nuriootpa SA 5355
We Care About Your Skin
Learn easy and effective ways to keep your skin safe from UV rays.
- PRO Tech InstallInstallation The PRO Tech is designed to work with helmets that either have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet to nest…
- Rezzo Model InstallationInstallation The Rezzo is designed to work with helmets that either have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet to nest the…
- Equestrian Model InstallationInstallation The Equestrian Model is designed to work with both equestrian helmets that have a built-in visor and helmets with no visor or a removable visor. Endurance…
- Cycling Model InstallationInstallation The Cycling model is designed to work with both traditional bicycle helmets that have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet…